2. The Controller of personal data included in the website is Pack Progress Sp. z o.o. with the seat in Wyry, KRS 0000751981, NIP 6351849126, REGON 381517245.
3. In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to the data. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts - the Act on Personal Data Protection, the Act on Electronic Provision of Services, as well as all kinds of executive and community law acts.
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent given by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Controller to process personal data on the basis of the law or in order to perform the agreement concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
a) through information voluntarily entered in the forms
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to perform the process of handling information contact.
Personal data left in the service will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
9. The data contained in the form may be inspected by the natural person who placed them there. The individual also has the right to modify and stop processing his or her data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of this website and are not in any way supervised by the website www.packprogress.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend you to read.